This booklet series describes what private well owners can do to maintain clean, safe drinking water from their well to protect their health.
- Your Well Water 1: Is It Safe To Drink? (PDF:151k)
- Your Well Water 2: Fixing Bacterial Quality (PDF:211k)
- Your Well Water 3: Understanding Chemical Quality (PDF:791k)
- Your Well Water 4: Water Treatment Options (PDF:602k)
- Your Well Water 5: Maintaining Your Water Treatment (PDF:146k)
- Your Well Water 6: Real Estate Transactions (PDF:211k)
Note - On page 3 under "Test Well Yield", accessible drilled wells only need to be tested for one hour with one hour recovery. The test should not be repeated. Inaccessible wells require two tests, separated by 24 hours.