- Recovered by crew aboard CS Minia.
- Presented to Reverend Henry W. Cunningham, minister aboard the Minia during the body recovery, in recognition of his work with burial and memorial services.
- One of Rev. Cunningham's grandsons donated the chair to the museum.
- Made of mahogany and unidentified hardwood, the chair bears a carved five-pointed star, the emblem of the White Star Line. The seat has been recaned.
- This is one of the only intact chairs in the world that matches those visible in photographs from RMS Titanic.
Maritime Museum of the Atlantic, M81.228.1
Copyright © Nova Scotia Museum
Visit the Maritime Museum of the Atlantic's Titanic Website ...