If you've been out of high school for a while, we need a timeline that accounts for each month since you left high school (up to four years). This information is used to determine your student status and to verify your residency status.
If we ask you to send us a Record of Education & Employment, here's how to create one:
1) List each place where you worked or attended school (i.e. the name of your employer or school) during this time period.
Then, for each employer/school entry, tell us:
2) Whether you worked/attended full or part-time
3) Which province you lived in while you worked/attended school
4) Which month & year did the job or program start
5) Which month & year did it end.
Submit this record to us by mail, fax it, or drop it off at our office.