Contact Community Services

Most communication with the department should be done through your local office. Select a region from the map below to find your local district office. For questions related to housing or child welfare (including child abuse) see the section Other offices and contacts, below. To send an e-mail, see the section E-mail forms, below.

Map of Nova Scotia with regions

Local offices

Other offices and contacts

  • Offices with Child Welfare Services
    Child welfare services include child protection and supports for children in care, including foster care and adoption. These are also the offices where you can report suspected cases of child abuse.
  • Housing Authority Offices (includes Public Housing)
    These offices are responsible for the administration and management of  public housing and other affordable rental housing programs. Applications are available through these offices.
  • Housing Services Offices & Other Housing Contacts
    Contact Housing Services about home improvement loans, grants, and other financial assistance programs related to improving or developing housing.
  • Head Office Contacts
    These contact numbers are generally for specific administrative or policy development sections in the department.
  • Media Contact
    Members of the media should use information on this page to contact us.

E-mail forms