Each year the public sector of Nova Scotia spends close to $2 Billion dollars.
- Are you interested?
- Have you ever considered selling your goods or services to the public sector?
- Have you ever wondered if the public sector purchases goods and/or services that your business offers?
If you answered yes to any of these questions now is the time to learn more!
Supplier Development helps vendors understand where to find tender opportunities. We want to help our companies have every chance to compete in local markets and beyond.
Here are some tips to get you started!
- Learn more about Selling to the Government of Nova Scotia
- Register for our Tender Opportunities Notification Service (TONS) and receive tender opportunities directly in your inbox.
- Attend one of our information workshops. Check our Events & Outreach page for upcoming dates and locations.
- Attend our annual event Building Opportunities in Public Sector Purchasing to meet Government buyers.
- And, be sure to follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn
- Sign up for our Supplier Newsletter, Growing Opportunities by e-mailing email@example.com
If you have a question or concern, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org