Nova Scotia will have help meeting its environmental goals from a round table on environment and sustainable prosperity, appointed by the province.
Minister of Environment, Randy Delorey, appointed the committee, which includes members (PDF:86k) from the legal and academic communities, industry, and environment sectors from many regions of the province.
Both deputy ministers from Environment and Economic and Rural Development and Tourism will participate.
- Round Table Members (PDF:86k)
- December 2014 - NS Roundtable Report on Draft Green Economy Strategy (PDF:842k)
- Environmental Goals and Sustainable Prosperity Act Letter, 2010 (PDF:22k)
- Letter to Minister, January 2010 (PDF:40k)
- Letter to Minister, October 2009 (PDF:22k)
- Environmental Goals and Sustainable Prosperity Act Letter, 2009 (PDF:18k)
- Letter to Minister, February 2009 (PDF:200k)
- Environmental Goals and Sustainable Prosperity Act Letter, 2008 (PDF:30k)
Related Press Releases
- Province Appoints Round Table on Environment and Sustainable Prosperity ... More