Nova Scotia will have help meeting its environmental goals from a round table on environment and sustainable prosperity, appointed by the province.
Minister of Environment, Randy Delorey, appointed the committee, which includes members (PDF: 97k) from the legal and academic communities, industry, and environment sectors from many regions of the province.
Both deputy ministers from Environment and Economic and Rural Development and Tourism will participate.
- Round Table Members (PDF: 97k)
- Environmental Goals and Sustainable Prosperity Act Letter, 2010 (PDF: 22k)
- Letter to Minister, January 2010 (PDF: 40k)
- Letter to Minister, October 2009 (PDF: 22k)
- Environmental Goals and Sustainable Prosperity Act Letter, 2009 (PDF: 18k)
- Letter to Minister, February 2009 (PDF: 200k)
- Environmental Goals and Sustainable Prosperity Act Letter, 2008 (PDF: 30k)
Related Press Releases
- Province Appoints Round Table on Environment and Sustainable Prosperity ... More