Finance and Treasury Board Minister
Hon. Randy Delorey
Finance and Treasury Board Minister Randy Delorey presents the annual public accounts, released today, which compare the actual financial results of the previous fiscal year to the budget plan for that year.
- Public Accounts 2014-2015 - July 30, 2015 »
- Public Sector Compensation Disclosure - July 30, 2015 »
- Additional Appropriations Fact Sheet - July 30, 2015 (pdf) »
- Digital Animation Tax Credit Regulations – June 26, 2015 (pdf) (Pending publication in Royal Gazette) »
- Clarification on July 1st 2015 – Film and Television Production for Film Industry Tax Credit April 27, 2015 (pdf) »
- Clarification on July 1st 2015 – Animation for Film Industry Tax Credit May 8, 2015 (pdf) »
- 2015-2016 Budget Documents, April 9, 2015 »
- 2014-2015 Writeoffs - Fact Sheet (pdf), March 30, 2015 »
- 2015-2016 User Fees and Government Charges (pdf), March 26, 2015 »
- Current Economic Environment »
- Nova Scotia Economic Indicators »
- Labour Market Monthly »
- Consumer Price Index »
Statement from the Minister
NOTE: The following is a message from Finance and Treasury Board Minister Randy Delorey.
We are committed to a new approach to collective bargaining. Finding new ways to tackle old problems is the only way to chart a new path forward for our province.
Public Accounts for 2014-15 Released
Government released the public accounts for the 2014-15 fiscal year today, July 30.
Details on Film, Animation Support Now Available
Eligibility requirements for the new Film and Television Production Incentive Fund are now available. Nova Scotia Business Inc. will begin accepting applications for the fund Thursday, July 2.