Directory of Services for Adoptive Parents
You will find listings for services ranging from child development to education, from physical and mental health to advocacy, from financial to legal assistance. They include those offered by municipal, provincial, and federal governments, as well as private sector, non-profit, and international organizations.
Please note this directory may take a few minutes to download over a slow Internet connection.
Regional sections of the directory:
- Provincial resources (PDF)
- Central region services (PDF)
- Eastern region services (PDF)
- Northern region services (PDF)
- Western region services (PDF)