Community-based Organizations Supported by Family and Youth Services
Family & Youth Services supports community based organizations including women's centres, transition houses, family resource programs, men's intervention programs, Boys and Girls Clubs, youth service organizations and many others.
Programs and services funded by Family and Youth Services are delivered in communities across Nova Scotia. The majority of these programs and services do not have a fee.
If you are interested in any of these programs/services, please refer to the links below or contact the organization directly.
- Transition House Association of Nova Scotia
- Men's Intervention Programs
- Women's Centres
- Family/Parenting Resource Centres
- Boys and Girls Clubs of Nova Scotia
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Nova Scotia
- Native Council of Nova Scotia
For more information about the programs supported by Family and Youth Services, contact us at (902) 424-4283.